The Victoria Zen Centre was incorporated as a non-profit organization in the province of British Columbia and registered federally as a charity in 1980. The Victoria Zen Centre is also a recognized religious body in the province of British Columbia.
- The Victoria Zen Centre will be a dynamic community and sustainable environment for the practice of living Zen in our families and in our world.
- The Victoria Zen Centre offers: - Training for many non-residential members, and a few residential members.- A variety of inclusive activities for the Sangha and broader community.
We make Zen come alive!
Our Governing Documents
- Religious Authorization Policy and Procedure
- Financial Hardship Policy
- Ethics Policy
- Financial Policy and Procedure